Monday, April 21, 2014

imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails

I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing and review purposes.

This manicure came in my UniVoxBox from Influenster this month and I was really excited to see them. I received them in the first VoxBox I received from Influenster and they were great. I won't be personally using them this time, but I'm going to give them to my sister, since I have a gel manicure on my nails and just got them redone!!

Tips:
Make sure to rough up your nails with the little file that comes in the package, but, be gentle. You don't want to rip up your nails or the press-on's will start peeling up.
Use the cuticle pusher, it really does help and the edges of the nails won't dig in to your cuticles.

Pro's:
They are really easy to apply and they come in designs and colors that work for everyone, ranging from wild rainbows to a simple french manicure.

They actually last a week, even through my constant typing.

Con's:
They always feel like they're going to come off, even though they're not going to.

If you try to peel them off before they fall off, they take off little slivers of your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment