Sunday, January 29, 2012

Oh Hai!

Alright, so here we go. First blog ever! Everyone clap! Yeah not hearing anything, probably because I have no one reading this yet. Hah.

As you can tell this is going to be the most awesome beauty blog EVER! Well, hopefully, but as of now I'm just taking cues for some of my favorite makeup gurus on youtube and such. SHOUTOUT TO MAKEUPGEEK (www.makeupgeek.com)! My first official review will be posted tomorrow and a bunch will come after that! I'm pretty much going to start out reviewing most of the products I already have so I can do new reviews as I get things. Also, if there are any requests I will be more than happy to see what I can do. If you guys want to hear about something just tell me and I'll make it happen.

I'm new to all this blogging stuff, so you'll have to excuse me for rambling on too long or not being politically correct or something else crazy like that. 

But to get to the point now...I love makeup. I love trying new products. I love playing with my makeup to create new looks. I've learned almost everything I know from videos and trying new products, brushes and techniques. Pretty soon here I'm going to try to start doing makeup tutorials so if there are any requests just let me know. 

For now,  thats all!
I hope I can be of some kind of assistance to all my fellow  makeup junkies.

No comments:

Post a Comment