Monday, April 21, 2014

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance

This month I received the UniVoxBox from Influenster, all products were sent to me for free for testing purposes.

One of the products I received were the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons in Regular Absorbency. At first glance I was excited, I'm always up for trying new tampons or pads because you never know when you'll find something better than what you've been using. The best part, they were free. Tampons are expensive! 

On to the TMI part of the post.....
I normally have to use Super Plus absorbency for the first 3 days of "shark week"
Yeah I call it shark week, it fits.
In my review of the UniVoxBox I mentioned that I had actually purchased the Super and Regular combo pack of these tampons a couple days before my box came. I am very pleased to say that the Super absorbency ones not only did they not leak, I didn't have to change them every 2 hours like I normally would with the Super on a Super Plus kind of day. Also, I was able to use the Regular ones for the rest of shark week,

Tips: 
This is probably common knowledge, but I do want to reiterate it. 
PLEASE remember to change your tampons every 8 hours, at most. Personally, I would recommend every 5-6 hours.
Also, don't sleep in them. This may be a personal thing, but I switch to pads for bed, because you never know how long you'll be sleeping and the risk for TSS is low, but real.

Recommendations:
 Go with a lower absorbency in these than you normally would, they really work, trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment