Monday, April 21, 2014

Red Rose Real Tea

I received the Red Rose Real Tea water enhancer in Black Tea from Influenster for free for reviewing and testing purposes.

I got this product in my UniVoxBox and like I said in the box review, my husband immediately swiped it out of the box. This product doesn't have any unnatural ingredients and is sweetened with cane sugar. 5 Calories per serving is awesome when compared to what normal sweet tea clocks in at.

I love this because it doesn't taste like chemicals or artificial sweetener, and I'll take the 5 calories over the 0 calorie ones just because of this.

I'm actually planning on trying to make a cocktail with it, I love the Firefly Tea and Longhorn's has this amazing Blackberry Firefly Tea that I'm going to try to replicate!

No comments:

Post a Comment